Vacancy – 01
Location – Lanjigarh, Odisha
Duration: 4 months (immediate requirement)
Last Date: 10th May, 2022
Action for Food Production (AFPRO) is an Indian socio-technical non-governmental organization of National Importance (as notified by GoI) working for the development of the rural poor through effective natural resource management solutions.
Mission Statement: AFPRO dedicates itself for alleviating rural poverty, through partnerships, networking and collaborations with like-minded Institutions, with a focus on enabling the marginalized and weaker sections of the Society.
Our Domain Areas: Water, Sanitation, Watershed Management, Climate Resilient Sustainable Agriculture, Livelihood Diversification, and Climate Change for effective management of natural resources.
AFPRO having its Head Office in New Delhi requires Project Coordinator to be based at our project area Lanjigarh, Odisha with the following requirements:
Educational Qualification: Post graduate in Agriculture / NRM
Experience: 5-7 years of work experience in programs.
Compensation: Rs.45,000/- p.m. depending upon academic qualifications and experience in the sector.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop long-term strategy and overall plan for implementation of the program
- Ensure that administration process and records are well organized, maintained and updated.
- Coordinate and supervise the team for project implementation
- Develop linkages with other government and funding agencies for convergence
- Coordinate with Government Department for obtaining NOC
- Time to time review and monitor the activity and report to AFPRO Head Office
- Develop formats for survey with respect to the project thematic areas
- Overall responsible for proper data collection, analysis and documentation for DPR
- Coordinate and liaison with local team and AFPRO Head Office for conduction of DPR
- Project Coordinator will be responsible to achieve overall outcome and impact of the project
- The applicant must be mature, capacity for good public relations, team building, resilient and motivated. Ability to meet deadlines.
- Good communication and presentation skills both in English and Hindi
- Excellent computer skills
- Liaison with other NGOs and Resources Organisations – build and strengthen relationships
- The applicant will be responsible for documentation efforts for knowledge sharing, visibility enhancement of the organisation.
Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Please send your profile/resume, current salary, expected salary and application to the Executive Director, Action for Food Production, 25/1A Institutional Area, D Block Janakpuri, Pankha Road, New Delhi – 110058 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy marked to email@example.com, Ph: 011-28525412, For details please visit website: www.afpro.org
Apply by 10th May, 2022
Comments are closed.