Positions: Project Coordinator– 2 nos.
Location: West Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh (1)
Idukki District, Kerala (1)
Last Date: November 12, 2021
Action for Food Production (AFPRO) is an Indian socio-technical not for profit organization of national importance, working for the development of the rural poor through effective natural resource management solutions.
Mission Statement: AFPRO dedicates itself for alleviating rural poverty, through partnerships, networking and collaborations with like-minded Institutions, with a focus on enabling the marginalized and weaker sections of the Society.
AFPRO requires Project Coordinators for Cocoa Project, to be implemented in West Govdavari Dist., Andhra Pradesh and Idukki District, Kerala respectively.
The Project titled ‘Community Development program for Cocoa growing regions of Kerala and Andhra Pradesh’ focuses on holistic development of the Cocoa community in Idukki district of Kerala and West Godavari district in Andhra Pradesh. The project will help to improve the labour standard, capacitate community and improve health and wellbeing of the community.
Qualification: Graduate in Agriculture / MSW/ Sociologist Experience of working with National level NPOs will be preferred.
Experience: 2-4 years in designing, implementation and monitoring projects in the areas of rural development / women empowerment / micro-finance / child development. S/he should have experience in successfully leading the field team, liaisoning with district administration, having demonstrated leadership skills in rolling out project interventions in selected villages across the District.
Remuneration: CTO `20,000 to `25,000/-. Depending on qualification and experience.
Broad Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop implementation plan at village level in coordination with team members
- Conduct baseline assessment/farmer need assessment, Rapid Rural Appraisal exercise to formulate project design and conceptualize the process of implementation
- Conduct training and awareness program in coordination with team members
- Assist and support in the preparation of training module and IEC materials.
- Coordinate with Field Trainers, monitor field activities and report to District Manager.
- Record keeping at field level
- Follow plan, processes and inputs/suggestions given by the District Manager
- Report preparation and documentation
- Build alliance and coordinate partnership with local like-minded government and non-government organizations
- Support in preparation of estimate and design as per the assessment report and need assessment
Travel: This position requires extensive travel to project areas.
Please send your application with profile/resume, to the Regional Manager, AFPRO Regional Office, H.No: 8-43/12/12, Road No.5, West Balaji Hills, BODUPPAL , Hyderabad – 500 092, Telengana , Ph: 040- 29555643
Apply by 12th November, 2021.
Comments are closed.