Positions: District Manager – 2 nos.
Location: West Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh (1)
Idukki District, Kerala (1)
Last Date: November 12, 2021
Action for Food Production (AFPRO) is an Indian socio-technical not for profit organization of national importance, working for the development of the rural poor through effective natural resource management solutions.
Mission Statement: AFPRO dedicates itself for alleviating rural poverty, through partnerships, networking and collaborations with like-minded Institutions, with a focus on enabling the marginalized and weaker sections of the Society.
AFPRO requires District Managers for Cocoa Project to be implemented in West Govdavari Dist., Andhra Pradesh and Idukki District, Kerala respectively.
The Project titled ‘Community Development program for Cocoa growing regions of Kerala and Andhra Pradesh’ focuses on holistic development of the Cocoa community in Idukki district of Kerala and West Godavari district in Andhra Pradesh. The project will help to improve the labour standard, capacitate community and improve health and wellbeing of the community.
Qualification: Post Graduate degree in Agriculture / MSW/ Rural Management or equivalent qualification from a recognized University. Experience of working with National level NPOs will be preferred.
Experience: 5 – 7 years in designing, implementation and monitoring projects in the areas of rural development / women empowerment / micro-finance / child development. S/he should have experience in successfully leading the field team, liaisoning with district administration, having demonstrated leadership skills in rolling out project interventions in selected villages across the District.
Remuneration: CTO `30,000 to `40,000/-. Depending on qualification and experience.
Broad Duties and Responsibilities
Provide leadership guidance in development and implementation of annual work plan for the district
- Develop strategy and carry out the process of implementation at village level in consultation with team leader.
- Conduct baseline assessment/farmer need assessment to formulate project design and conceptualize the process of implementation
- Lead on the identification of project target sections
- Build alliance and coordinate partnership with local like-minded government and non-government organizations
- Prepare estimate and design as per the assessment report and need assessment
- Coordinate with district Cocoa live team.
- Monitoring the team with Team Leader
- Report preparation and documentation
- Follow plan, processes and inputs/suggestions given by the Program Manager
- Any other task as allocated by Team Leader
Travel: This position requires extensive travel to project areas.
Please send your application with profile/resume, to the Regional Manager, AFPRO Regional Office, H.No: 8-43/12/12, Road No.5, West Balaji Hills, BODUPPAL , Hyderabad – 500 092, Telengana , Ph: 040- 29555643 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy marked to email@example.com; Website – www.afpro.org
Apply by 12th November, 2021.
Comments are closed.