Positions: Field Co-ordinators – (7 each)
Location: West Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh (7)
Idukki District, Kerala (7)
Last Date: November 12, 2021
Action for Food Production (AFPRO) is an Indian socio-technical not for profit organization of national importance, working for the development of the rural poor through effective natural resource management solutions.
Mission Statement: AFPRO dedicates itself for alleviating rural poverty, through partnerships, networking and collaborations with like-minded Institutions, with a focus on enabling the marginalized and weaker sections of the Society.
AFPRO requires District Managers for Cocoa Project to be implemented in West Govdavari Dist., Andhra Pradesh and Idukki District, Kerala respectively.
The Project titled ‘Community Development program for Cocoa growing regions of Kerala and Andhra Pradesh’ focuses on holistic development of the Cocoa community in Idukki district of Kerala and West Godavari district in Andhra Pradesh. The project will help to improve the labour standard, capacitate community and improve health and wellbeing of the community.
Qualification and Experience:
12th// Graduate having 1-3 years of work experience in community mobilization and conducting training/awareness events. They will be directly involved in implementation work at village level.
Broad Duties and Responsibilities
Major roles & responsibilities will be:
- Conduct baseline assessment, need assessment and Rapid Rural Appraisal with Project Coordinators
- Mobilize the community and organize meetings with community
- Conduct planned activities at village level
- Identify beneficiary in coordination with Village Development Committee and other village level groups
- Organize trainings and awareness events at local level
- Follow plans and processes given by the District Manager and Project coordinator
- Any other task given by Project Coordinator
- Record keeping at field level
Comments are closed.